SPICY MAYO BAKED CAULIFLOWER – THE MODERN NONNA
Provided by: themodernnonna
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
|1 medium cauliflower|
|1/3 cup vegan mayo (or any)|
|1 teaspoon hot sauce (any)|
|1 minced garlic clove|
|salt and pepper to taste|
|3 tablespoons grated parm|
|1 tablespoon pesto (sun-dried tomato or any)|
- Wash and cut the stem off your cauliflower so that it lays flat. Add some water to a pot and place your cauliflower. Lid on and steam it for 10 minutes on medium-low. 10 minutes from the boiling point.
- In the meantime mix your sauce. Place your steamed cauliflower onto a baking dish lined with parchment paper and turn into Picasso by slathering it in your sauce.
- Bake in a pre-heated 425F oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden. The timing will depend on the oven.
PARMESAN CRUSTED BAKED CAULIFLOWER
Provided by: Chris at Empty Nest Eats
Yield: 4 servings
|1 whole head cauliflower|
|3 tablespoons water|
|1/3 cup mayonnaise|
|2 medium cloves finely minced garlic|
|¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|1-2 tablespoons Dijon mustard|
|½ teaspoon hot sauce|
|2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice. (This is 100% optional; I like lemon.)|
|Fresh or dried parsley or chives|
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash the cauliflower. Cut the leaves and bottom off so that it sits flat. Place the whole head of cauliflower in a shallow microwave safe dish. Add the water and microwave on high 7-8 minutes. Drain and let cool 5 minutes, or until it’s not steaming anymore.
- In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic, mustard, hot sauce, and lemon juice (if using).
- Using clean hands, cover the head of cauliflower with the mayo-cheese mixture. (Pat it on.) Sprinkle with paprika, parsley and/or chives.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake in the over 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
BEST EVER WHOLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER – SEASONED BY SILVIE
Provided by: Silvie
Categories: Main Course
Total time: 70 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 60 minutes
|1 large head cauliflower|
|1 cup mayo|
|1 tbsp dijon mustard|
|1/2 tsp salt|
|1/2 tsp black pepper|
|1/2 lemon, juice & zest|
|1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese|
|2 tsp smoked paprika|
|2 tsp chili powder|
- Preheat oven to 385 degrees.
- Prep the cauliflower by using a sharp knife to remove outer leaves and outer core.
- Rub the cauliflower with olive or avocado oil and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a cast iron skillet or baking dish for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine: mayo, dijon, salt, pepper, lemon juice & zest, parmesan cheese, paprika and chili powder.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and uncover. Using a spoon, spread the mixture all over until the outside of the cauliflower is coated. Depending on the size of the cauliflower, there may be extra sauce.
- Bake the cauliflower, uncovered, for another 30 minutes.
- Slice like a cake and serve with lemon wedges.
PARMESAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER – MY FOOD AND FAMILY
Provided by: My Food and Family
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 servings, 1/2 cup each
|1 head cauliflower (3 lb.)|
|1/4 cup water|
|3/4 cup KRAFT Real Mayo|
|1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives|
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cut leaves and bottom core off cauliflower. Place in shallow microwaveable baking dish. Add water.
- Microwave on HIGH 8 min.; drain.
- Mix mayo, cheese and garlic until blended; spread onto cauliflower.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until cauliflower is tender and golden brown. Sprinkle with chives.
Calories 140, FatContent 13 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.5 g, TransFatContent 0 g, CholesterolContent 5 mg, SodiumContent 140 mg, CarbohydrateContent 0 g, FiberContent 1 g, SugarContent 0 g, ProteinContent 3 g